HD resolution for Windows Phone 8?

Wanna gab about the Skulls? Speak generally about the Generals of the afterlife!
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

HD resolution for Windows Phone 8?

Postby abyssoul12 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:42 am

Is it achievable and will any other Windows Phone 8 features be added?
abyssoul12

Xbox Live Gamertag: abyssoul12

Re: HD resolution for Windows Phone 8?

Postby Pinkeye69 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:20 am

I am wondering this too, as gorgeous as the game looks some of the pixilation on the characters do take some of the shine off. Wonder why it doesn't use the same sprites as the surface version, both surface and wp8 devices have HD displays (iirc).
Pinkeye69

Xbox Live Gamertag: pinkeye69

Postby 17-BIT Borut » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Unfortunately the screen resolution (as it's a Windows Phone 7 game) is hard to increase, but we will be updating the resolution of some of the artwork and fonts to improve this issue.
17-BIT Borut

Postby marhan » Sun May 03, 2015 3:24 am

Are you going to address it? I've installed a trial version on my Lumia 735 and it's extremely ugly! Everything is blurry, while my PC version is crisp and sharp.

Sure, it's not a top of the line model, but it has a HD screen and I've seen some great looking games on it.

I was considering buying it for my phone as it is a great game, but I will not spend any money on an inferior product, not even on sale.
marhan

Return to Skulls of the Shogun: General Discussion