More levels?

20 levels of skull eatin' await you in Skulls of the Shogun. Sculpt your success strategies here!
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

More levels?

Postby sejgiul » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:18 am

Awesome game!

However, I have nearly finished the campaign. When can we expect more levels?

Thanks!
sejgiul

Re: More levels?

Postby 17-BIT Billy » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:28 am

Currently there are no plans for an expansion. However, have you gotten all the gold skulls? Play multiplayer?
17-BIT Billy

Xbox Live Gamertag: Louie the Cat

Postby sejgiul » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:33 am

No, not yet. I got plenty of playtime out of it so far (around 5 hours), but was hoping there'd be more levels.

Have to start multiplayer yet, but really liked the campaign, so I decided to finish that first :)

Thanks for your quick reply!
sejgiul

Postby zedarot » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:22 am

Well I have finished the campaign and win all match in all map types against computer of level normal. Do you have any plan on new maps?
zedarot

Xbox Live Gamertag: Ha Tien Dat

Postby Mifune » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:30 pm

Hey guys, sorry for posting here, but I have no idea where to post about this issue.

I purchased SOTS 2 days ago on Steam on my Windows 7. Currently, there are only 4 levels of the campaign till the time Shogun Akamoto gains his second sword. Even though I keep hearing that people are finishing the campaign, I can't access the other levels after the first 4 levels...it keeps saying that the Multiplayer Beta is locked beyond this point.

Is this intended?

If one of the admins could reply soon, I would be highly grateful.

Sincerely,

-Mifune, a supporter of this amazing title.
Mifune

Steam ID: naveed136

Postby 17-BIT Borut » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:10 am

Looks like you got a response in the other thread, but yeah, currently there's only the first 4 levels unlocked in the multiplayer beta. (So I suspect if you see people talking about "finishing the campaign" on Steam it's just those 4 levels they've finished).
17-BIT Borut

Return to Skulls of the Shogun: Single Player