PS4 Private Slots Bug

While Skulls of the Shogun is an elegant piece of coding magic, there is the .000000002% chance that there are bugs. Get the official list of known bugs, and see what fixes are in store for the title update. If you find one we don't have listed, let us know in here.
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

PS4 Private Slots Bug

Postby Witchkingrider » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:10 am

The PS4 version of this game just released two days ago and I found a bug already. If you choose to have private slots when creating a multiplayer game, it does not do anything. Random players can join at will without being invited. None of the private slots are actually private, and it is basically like you created an open game. I saw that the beta version for this game on PC had this problem as well on the Steam community page. Just hoping this gets resolved so I can play with ONLY my friends and not other people. It is a real hassle to try and get into a game together because we have to wait for the other people to leave. This happens 100% of the time I try to create a match.
Witchkingrider

Re: PS4 Private Slots Bug

Postby 17-BIT Borut » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:55 pm

Hey - the Steam version's bug was fixed shortly after that post (so it shouldn't be an issue now). We are looking into a few PS4 online like this one with the porting team though, thanks for the info.
17-BIT Borut

Return to Technical Issues and Assistance