[Android] Game Hangs Randomly

While Skulls of the Shogun is an elegant piece of coding magic, there is the .000000002% chance that there are bugs. Get the official list of known bugs, and see what fixes are in store for the title update. If you find one we don't have listed, let us know in here.
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

[Android] Game Hangs Randomly

Postby DrakeZ » Wed May 28, 2014 2:16 am

I am using a Lenovo A880 with android 4.2.2, the game starts without any problems but once you enter the campaign or the multiplayer it just hangs randomly. Besides that, Once the screen time out or I return to the home screen the game just black screens and does not load after I re-open it, the only fix is to close the app and re-open it.
DrakeZ

Steam ID: xDrakeZx

Re: [Android] Game Hangs Randomly

Postby Stalkalainen » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:49 am

I have this same issue on all of the most recent versions of the game (Had two updates in the last week)

It happens during missions only. Game freezes and does not respond. Go to home screen and back into the game to get a black screen. I have to relaunch the App to get back into it. Really annoying half way through a mission!

I am running a Sony Xperia Z2 4.4.2. Stock firmware.
Stalkalainen

Postby Stalkalainen » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:25 am

This is happening to me almost every other level?

No one else getting this problem at all?
Stalkalainen

Postby 17-BIT Ben » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:39 pm

It would be super helpful if someone could grab a log file for us when this occurs. You'll have to install the Android SDK, instructions on how to get everything set up are here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2141817

Then run
adb logcat

Play the game until the hang, then copy the entire log report and send it to us. Thanks in advance!

Also please note where it occurred. (I realize it might be random, but it may help in tracking it down)
17-BIT Ben

Steam ID: drbinocular
Xbox Live Gamertag: Dr Binocular

Return to Technical Issues and Assistance