So when do I get to play?

While Skulls of the Shogun is an elegant piece of coding magic, there is the .000000002% chance that there are bugs. Get the official list of known bugs, and see what fixes are in store for the title update. If you find one we don't have listed, let us know in here.
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

So when do I get to play?

Postby String7th » Tue May 27, 2014 4:49 pm

Got from humble bundle, using nexus 7. game seems to be playing itself in campaign mode. Round after round, all the players and enemies make their own moves till all enemies defeated. Can't seem to control anything except the pause and detail button.
String7th

Re: So when do I get to play?

Postby 17-BIT Ben » Fri May 30, 2014 5:19 am

Thanks for the report and sorry for the inconvenience. We are looking into it and will post here with updates.

A couple questions that would help track it down: have you played on other platforms? Did you sign in to your Skulls Anywhere account? Did you sign in with Google Play as well?
17-BIT Ben

Steam ID: drbinocular
Xbox Live Gamertag: Dr Binocular

Re: So when do I get to play?

Postby timeslip1974 » Fri May 30, 2014 5:34 am

Ive same issue - currently only logged into google play and havent played it on any other platforms
timeslip1974

Return to Technical Issues and Assistance