Forgotten Isles ending freeze on iPad

While Skulls of the Shogun is an elegant piece of coding magic, there is the .000000002% chance that there are bugs. Get the official list of known bugs, and see what fixes are in store for the title update. If you find one we don't have listed, let us know in here.
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

Forgotten Isles ending freeze on iPad

Postby mrbean01 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:40 pm

I'm running iOS7.0.4 on an iPad 2, and the ending to the Forgotten Isles will not play. As my general strikes the killing blow on Akamoto, the word "Winner" begins to appear on screen, but then everything freezes. The music keeps playing but nothing happens.

I luckily saved my game right before the killing blow, so I was able to test it multiple times. The exact same thing happens each time, even after I cleared some space and restarted my iPad.

It was a pretty major letdown. I had to look up the ending for the XBox version on youtube to see what happens.
mrbean01

Re: Forgotten Isles ending freeze on iPad

Postby 17-BIT Ben » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:30 am

Sorry for the inconvenience! I've found the issue and we are submitting an update ASAP - I hope that it is approved within the week.

Thanks for the report, and sorry it was so anti-climatic!
Ben
17-BIT Ben

Steam ID: drbinocular
Xbox Live Gamertag: Dr Binocular

Return to Technical Issues and Assistance