Crashing Errors/Unable to Load Multiplayer Games

While Skulls of the Shogun is an elegant piece of coding magic, there is the .000000002% chance that there are bugs. Get the official list of known bugs, and see what fixes are in store for the title update. If you find one we don't have listed, let us know in here.
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

Crashing Errors/Unable to Load Multiplayer Games

Postby rogitive » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:45 pm

This game has been a lot of fun so far, but my friend and I are constantly having sudden errors while trying to enjoy the multiplayer mode. It gives us two options, quit back to xbox home, or view error report. View error report is pointless as it doesn't have any useful information or even a scroll ability. It'd be nice to finish a multiplayer game once in a while (even though we should be able to everytime).

Thank you for taking my money and allowing me to download product that was released too soon, luckily, behind Microsoft's terms you are not at fault. I realize I'm just one unsatisfied customer and this message will be disregarded. It's just a shame, I would've gladly waited another month for the release had I known all glitches/errors were dealt with in a professional manner.
rogitive

Xbox Live Gamertag: rogitive

Re: Crashing Errors/Unable to Load Multiplayer Games

Postby Robert » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:56 am

Responded to email...nevermind.
Robert

Steam ID: RadiatingBlade
Xbox Live Gamertag: RadiatingBlade

Postby 17-BIT Borut » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:25 am

Hey guys, sorry about the inconviences with the issues you're running into.

rogitive - Actually, that error message that pops does have some info that might help us make sure the bug is fixed. If you choose "View More details", take a pic of your screen and mail it to support@skullsoftheshogun.com, that would be fantastic help.

Thanks,
Borut
17-BIT Borut

Postby rogitive » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:34 pm

Borut,

Next time this happens I will take a screenshot and e-mail it over to you. The error report display is similar to the MS command prompt but when I said it provided little detail minus a scroll ability, what I meant is that the text seemed too large for the screen and much of it was actually cut off. I suppose any little bit will help, though.

Thanks for your reply and responding calmly to my frustration.
rogitive

Xbox Live Gamertag: rogitive

Return to Technical Issues and Assistance