Suggestion - Changing game settings in-lobby

Taking to the battlefields of Skulls of the Shogun? This is your place to find matches, ask questions, and prep for battle!
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

Suggestion - Changing game settings in-lobby

Postby FadedEchos » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen a way to change the match settings once you've set up a lobby and people are in the game. This would be very helpful, especially considering the small amount of people online at any given time.

Say I've set up a four player DM (30 seconds/turn, since I'm not a fan of waiting or watching anyone try to squish all their into a forest for a minute), but two people show up. We don't want a suicide bot who will inevitably cripple one of us, so we can either wait and hope or bail.

(Or attempt to communicate and set up a new lobby but that can be unreliable)

So! Instead, why not allow us to change the match settings from the lobby? Easy fix, and if you started showing the match settings on that screen as well everyone would be aware of it as it happened.

Just a thought~
FadedEchos

Xbox Live Gamertag: FadedEchos

Re: Suggestion - Changing game settings in-lobby

Postby Smoke-Town » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:43 am

Excellent idea... too bad I'm the first response to this and you posted it 2 years ago... i guess i shouldn't hold my breath waiting for a response from the devs either... it's a shame the devs seem to have already abandoned this could - be - masterpiece. ..even though it was just released 2 months ago for ps4... hallmark of our throw away society I guess. .. fast track the processing and go live.. stop support and updates asap and move onto the next big thing..
Smoke-Town

Return to Skulls of the Shogun: Multiplayer