oni mechanics

Wanna gab about the Skulls? Speak generally about the Generals of the afterlife!
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

oni mechanics

Postby SHO-SHO » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:50 am

Hi

does anyone know which logic The oni actually follow? It seems to me that they first attack The target You cast them on. After that they seem to lock onto another target and so don't let go until they at least hit it once. How does oni decide? Is it always The nearest target of The other Team? At least in Single player it seems it isnt. Does he generally attack The nearest possible target? i dont think so either. It feels to me as of he randomly decides which Team to attack next and then the nearest target except for strike one. True?
SHO-SHO

Re: oni mechanics

Postby MohammedsCousin » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:57 am

No idea. I would like that question answered as well though.
From what I've seen it appears Oni will ALWAYS attack the PLAYER first. Even ignoring closer enemies. I just had an Oni take two turns to chase down my horseman, whilst walking between three enemy soldiers. Not the first time it's happened either. It seems as though the only way they'll hit the enemy is if the enemy hits them first.
Same ship if I summon one myself which makes me wonder why the f*** anyone would use that ability.
Pretty much count on them as working with the enemy. :|
MohammedsCousin

Return to Skulls of the Shogun: General Discussion