Cannot access beyond the first 4 missions :(

20 levels of skull eatin' await you in Skulls of the Shogun. Sculpt your success strategies here!
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

Cannot access beyond the first 4 missions :(

Postby Mifune » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Hey guys, sorry for posting here, but I have no idea where to post about this issue.

I purchased SOTS 2 days ago on Steam on my Windows 7. Currently, there are only 4 levels of the campaign till the time Shogun Akamoto gains his second sword. Even though I keep hearing that people are finishing the campaign, I can't access the other levels after the first 4 levels...it keeps saying that the Multiplayer Beta is locked beyond this point.

Is this intended?

If one of the admins could reply soon, I would be highly grateful.

Sincerely,

-Mifune, a supporter of this amazing title.
Mifune

Steam ID: naveed136

Re: Cannot access beyond the first 4 missions :(

Postby Robert » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:11 am

From the Bone-A-Fide edition press release (http://skullsoftheshogun.com/2013/06/17-bit-announces-skulls-of-the-shogun-bone-a-fide-edition-for-steam/):

"Gamers who pre-order SKULLS OF THE SHOGUN: BONE-A-FIDE EDITION for the discounted price of $11.99 will immediately receive the multiplayer beta version of the game, which features the first chapter of the single-player mode and all 36 multiplayer levels. After the pre-order/beta period, the full game will automatically unlock for pre-purchasers, and will be available for the MSRP of $14.99. The game can be pre-ordered today at the Humble Store and via Steam."
Robert

Steam ID: RadiatingBlade
Xbox Live Gamertag: RadiatingBlade

Re: Cannot access beyond the first 4 missions :(

Postby Mifune » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:22 pm

Thanks Robert! I was beginning to wonder if the problem was with my steam somehow. I guess I'll just wait until the rest of the campaign unlocks.

Have a great weekend everyone!

- Mifune
Mifune

Steam ID: naveed136

Return to Skulls of the Shogun: Single Player