iPhone or iPad version?

Wanna gab about the Skulls? Speak generally about the Generals of the afterlife!
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

iPhone or iPad version?

Postby Yaniktheyak » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:54 pm

I'm guessing I know the answer to this, but had to ask.
Love the game on the Xbox, but would really like to play on the move and don't have a MS mobile device.
Don't even mind if its not linked to Live.

Great game, it deserves awards :)
Yaniktheyak

Xbox Live Gamertag: Yaniktheyak

Re: iPhone or iPad version?

Postby coip » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:19 pm

I first played this game on my friend's Xbox 360 (which I don't have). I loved it so much that it actually influenced my decision on which tablet and smart phone to buy. I got a Surface RT instead of an iPad, and a Windows Phone 8 instead of an Android. I absolutely love them both and I'm so glad I can play Skulls of the Shogun on both my Surface and my Windows Phone. Sorry it's not on iPad (at least you have Chu Chu Rocket, though). Maybe it's time to switch over!
coip

Xbox Live Gamertag: range is good

Postby Yaniktheyak » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:08 pm

I like your deciding factor!!
My dad has an RT, it'd be tempting to get one of those. But the phone doesn't win me over yet.
Yaniktheyak

Xbox Live Gamertag: Yaniktheyak

Postby coip » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:20 pm

;) Yeah, I mean, Skulls wasn't the only factor, but it did help tilt me towards them. I chose the Surface over the iPad because I rely heavily on the Office suites to do work and the RT version comes with the 4 main ones, and liked the way that I could snap-on and off the keyboard to do some real typing, plus the USB port (I mean, I can plug an Xbox 360 controller into the side and play games that way. I love that). As for the Windows Phone, I had an Android for years and years and the OS had just gotten stale and the live tiles of the Windows Phone seemed fresh in comparison, so I made the switch. I like it.
coip

Xbox Live Gamertag: range is good

Return to Skulls of the Shogun: General Discussion