Google Play Alpha Test/Skulls for $0.99

Wanna gab about the Skulls? Speak generally about the Generals of the afterlife!
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

Google Play Alpha Test/Skulls for $0.99

Postby 17-BIT Borut » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:33 am

Now that the Humble Bundle is over, we're bringing Skulls on Android to the Google Play store. We're setting up an alpha to make sure any additional android issues with different phones are sorted out.

If you'd like to help us test, you can grab it for $0.99 (the price will be higher on launch - we'd like to give it away in return for help testing but unfortunately the Google Play store doesn't let you do that).

You'll need a google plus account, go to this Google Community and click Join: https://plus.google.com/communities/100819348143833741992/

I'll have to approve you, but after that you can go to the link on the community post, join the testing program and buy/download the game. Let us know if it doesn't work on your phone or you have other issues.

Thanks!
Borut
17-BIT Borut

Re: Google Play Alpha Test/Skulls for $0.99

Postby targetbsp » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:03 am

I just came to check on the progress of the Android version and spotted this nice offer, thank you! I've played the Windows 8 store version and the Steam version so I'll have a bash at this alpha version.
targetbsp

Return to Skulls of the Shogun: General Discussion