Multiplayer questions

Wanna gab about the Skulls? Speak generally about the Generals of the afterlife!
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

Multiplayer questions

Postby Robmonster » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:25 am

Hi there,

I take it this game has asynchronous multi player, I can take a turn whenever I am free.

Is there any kind of inactivity time-out on games? Are there email based turn notifications or anything like that?

Rob
Robmonster

Re: Multiplayer questions

Postby Robert » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:15 am

Yes, the async multiplayer mode is called Skulls Anywhere. Skulls Online is a new real-time multiplayer game mode for the Bone-A-Fide edition.

I have played Skulls Anywhere since the original launch on Windows 8 and there appears to be no timeout on games. As far as I know that hasn't changed with the Bone-A-Fide edition.

Steam or email notifications would be a nice addition for the Bone-A-Fide edition as there is no notification system presently, which I discovered after playing a few Skulls Anywhere turns last evening. In the Windows 8 version I received a notification through a live tile update of the Skulls of the Shogun app and also a message in the Games app.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, welcome! 8-)
Robert

Steam ID: RadiatingBlade
Xbox Live Gamertag: RadiatingBlade

Return to Skulls of the Shogun: General Discussion