update is worst. DO NOT update!!

Wanna gab about the Skulls? Speak generally about the Generals of the afterlife!
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

update is worst. DO NOT update!!

Postby LaFabrique » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:10 am

Hello

I recommand you do not update the title.! It is really worst. Searching for a party take ages, also to load the saves. It swipes mine!
It take me almost 5mn before the party is created.

And also i wanted to reinstall skulls on my phone. Bit it not appears in the store anumore!
What's happening with the team, i know you should be busy, but at least answer to the community, please.

Game was playing really fine before this. I delete the game and install it again. Always the same.
:evil: :evil:
LaFabrique

Xbox Live Gamertag: LaFabrique

Re: update is worst. DO NOT update!!

Postby LaFabrique » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:12 pm

hello again.

I wanted to ask the team, if you tryied to play a game with your friend with skulls of the shogun everywhere?? and if you succed to enable a combat. i have always a failed connection. On the Microsoft store people are writting the same, since the last update the online doesn't work anymore!! like i wrote you in a mail!!!the game is defenetly unplayable in online!!
i can't delete the game i played before and i created with my friend. they always coming up!! Oo
LaFabrique

Xbox Live Gamertag: LaFabrique

Re: update is worst. DO NOT update!!

Postby 17-BIT Borut » Fri May 10, 2013 8:50 am

Just following up, responded in the Technical Issues section but for posterity - this was an issue with Microsofts servers on Win8-only for Skulls Anywhere. They resolved about a week after the title update release (no additional update needed, all server-side)
17-BIT Borut

Return to Skulls of the Shogun: General Discussion