Bug Fixes & Improvements on Windows Phone

While Skulls of the Shogun is an elegant piece of coding magic, there is the .000000002% chance that there are bugs. Get the official list of known bugs, and see what fixes are in store for the title update. If you find one we don't have listed, let us know in here.
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

Bug Fixes & Improvements on Windows Phone

Postby Sni9er » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:34 am

Hey guys, I saw the post about the crash on murderous moat, I'm reciving that now on windows phone, I'm not "making another post" so to speak I just wanted to ask will patches be developed/deployed for windows phone the same time as xbox/pc ? (most other games WP is left out in the cold almost indefinitly after release)

It's a great game indeed! my only suggestion to improve the mobile client would be to allow mid-game saves/resuming as some of the games are quite long you dont always have time to complete a game if somone knocks on your door or you have to get off a bus or train, i've lost out on several well progressed games because of this :/

WP for sure has the capabillity for this as Plants V Zombies has this feature

thanks for the awesome game !
Sni9er

Xbox Live Gamertag: Shagekido

Re: Bug Fixes & Improvements on Windows Phone

Postby 17-BIT Borut » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:41 am

Yes, all three versions will get patched at the same time (or as close as we can get it, because the Skulls Anywhere mode will require that).

If you use the manual campaign save slots (Pause->Load/Save/Restart/Save Game, and choose one of the four slots), these will get transfered tio the cloud. Autosaves currently don't - here's more info: http://community.skullsoftheshogun.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22

Yeah WinPhone notifications were working, but we've noticed WinPhone & Win8 notifications seem to be broken currently. This is all on mcirosoft's side so we're working with them to try and figure it out.
17-BIT Borut

Return to Technical Issues and Assistance