Legal Action

While Skulls of the Shogun is an elegant piece of coding magic, there is the .000000002% chance that there are bugs. Get the official list of known bugs, and see what fixes are in store for the title update. If you find one we don't have listed, let us know in here.
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

Legal Action

Postby T'challa » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:10 pm

With the developers knowingly making it available when the app its self won't even open, are there any possible legal steps that we can take? I mean, sure there are horrible apps that are non-functional, plagued with bugs and glitches, but for the most part those games don't have critical acclaim and actually start up--with the exception of free downloaded apps that don't function at all. Obviously this game has all the hype, incredible reviews, non stop praise, and referrals from every gamer.

It's quite dishonest, for these developers to understand the popularity of their game and knowingly keep this app available for purchase through the App Store. It's literal thievery. From what I gather there has been nothing but empty promises since October. I just purchased this game after a couple hours of reading reviews and watching video reviews, only to find out that I just gave this company 4.99 for free, along with thousands of others. Let's do the math and find out how much they've made for selling a faulty app. From my research it seems that they don't even offer refunds, well only through steam,xbla, and apple. So I ask, is there any way they can be pursued legally? Or am I reaching for straws out of anger? Lol
T'challa

Re: Legal Action

Postby Kevin » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:57 pm

It's no surprise the thieves at 17BIT keep selling a broken app, these guys are pure garbage!
It's a mystery that Apple doesn't shut them down. I guess we do need to start criminal fraud complaints.
Kevin

Return to Technical Issues and Assistance