PS4 Emblem Bug? And "???"-Emblem

While Skulls of the Shogun is an elegant piece of coding magic, there is the .000000002% chance that there are bugs. Get the official list of known bugs, and see what fixes are in store for the title update. If you find one we don't have listed, let us know in here.
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

PS4 Emblem Bug? And "???"-Emblem

Postby Mikomi93 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:47 am

Hey there, I really like the game and the collectable emblems, but there was something weird I noticed when playing online. All other players were lvl 1 without any Emblems "equipped" and after I added one off them as a friend I noticed that he was half-way through the campaign (and therefore should be at a higher lvl and have at least some sort of emblem "equipped"). Sooo... is it possible that lvl and emblems are only shown to yourself? That would kinda destroy the purpose of collecting/equipping them.
Also I´ve read that the "???"-Emblem was obtainable by fighting the developers or something like that. Is it still possible to get this emblem on the PS4? I´m kind of a collector, so having that slot empty would bug me quite a bit :P
Mikomi93

Return to Technical Issues and Assistance