Save synching not working

While Skulls of the Shogun is an elegant piece of coding magic, there is the .000000002% chance that there are bugs. Get the official list of known bugs, and see what fixes are in store for the title update. If you find one we don't have listed, let us know in here.
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

Save synching not working

Postby JamzD_P » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:23 am

Hi,

I have SotS installed on my PC (Steam version) and have made some progress into campaign. Now I want to continue to play the game on the Android device I have, but the saves are not synching, even though I am logged into the same Skulls Anywhere account. Even if I start a new campaing on my Android device and save, then that save is not synching with Steam. I just cannot synch saves anyway. Please advise.
JamzD_P

Re: Save synching not working

Postby JamzD_P » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:39 am

So, a week later still not even a pip from devs, huh? Sent you an email 3 weeks ago, also no word. **** devs are ****. Uninstall, won't bother with any other 17-bit game ever.
JamzD_P

Postby 17-BIT Borut » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:42 am

Sorry, we're this is actually the main issue we're looking at right now, no fix yet. It will work we've found, but in some situations it won't log in, it's a problem starting and syncing with google play being signed in. Not sure yet if there's a 100% work around at the moment, but you can try signing *out* of google play, signing back in to it, then signing in to Skulls Anywhere and see if that downloads.
17-BIT Borut

Postby 17-BIT Ben » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:25 pm

This should be resolved now. To force an update on your device, sign out, then play on a different platform like Steam and update your selected emblems or beat a level. Then if you sign back in on your device it should update with the latest data.
17-BIT Ben

Steam ID: drbinocular
Xbox Live Gamertag: Dr Binocular

Return to Technical Issues and Assistance