After update game now plays itself!

While Skulls of the Shogun is an elegant piece of coding magic, there is the .000000002% chance that there are bugs. Get the official list of known bugs, and see what fixes are in store for the title update. If you find one we don't have listed, let us know in here.
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

After update game now plays itself!

Postby timeslip1974 » Fri May 30, 2014 12:46 am

played on moto x - before the update i was unable to select any units to move, after the update all my men move by themselves!
timeslip1974

Re: After update game now plays itself!

Postby nixnet » Fri May 30, 2014 8:56 am

Hi

I've "purchased" this game along with humble bundle, I do have moto g and I have the same issue - could not select any unit or control it's movement for the first time when I launched the game. The rest of the UI works perfectly.

Second time i launched the game, i created google+ account, logged in and the issue You stated has appeared - after the intro i was in "demo mode", where my soldiers would move and fight by themselves without my interference.

After restarts, uninstalls, registering on skulls anywhere, and playing around with logging in/out of profiles i'm back to square zero. No touch input works except the static ui buttons. No pinching, dragging, touching anywhere...

If anyone has any ideas, please let us know.

We both have motorola phones, maybe the reason lies in some moto-branded app/service?
nixnet

Postby 17-BIT Ben » Fri May 30, 2014 10:50 am

Thanks for the reports, we're looking into it and will hopefully have it sorted out soon!
17-BIT Ben

Steam ID: drbinocular
Xbox Live Gamertag: Dr Binocular

Postby 17-BIT Borut » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:58 am

Give the latest version a try (updated today) via the humble android app - should hopefully fix this issue.
17-BIT Borut

Return to Technical Issues and Assistance