android no new game option

While Skulls of the Shogun is an elegant piece of coding magic, there is the .000000002% chance that there are bugs. Get the official list of known bugs, and see what fixes are in store for the title update. If you find one we don't have listed, let us know in here.
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

android no new game option

Postby dragonlibrarian » Wed May 28, 2014 2:03 pm

bought the new humble bundle, installed the game on my nexus 5 and there's no new game option.
dragonlibrarian

Re: android no new game option

Postby 17-BIT Ben » Fri May 30, 2014 5:38 am

Does it look like it might be positioned off screen? There's a UI issue with some devices that we are working on.
17-BIT Ben

Steam ID: drbinocular
Xbox Live Gamertag: Dr Binocular

Postby bearFORCEone » Fri May 30, 2014 10:01 am

I have Nexus 5 as well and I have the same issue. It appears to be a UI problem, because if I open the load or delete game options none of the text lines up right. I'm guessing it is off screen as the continue button is basically touching the top of the screen.

bearFORCEone

Postby Mephitus » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:43 am

Seems that I have the same issue with my Galaxy S4.
Since I got this through the Humble Bundle thats running right now, I cant update it using the google apps store. Am I going to be able to just re-download from Hunble Bundle when the fix comes out? Or is there another way I can get the update?
Mephitus

Postby dragonlibrarian » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Do you have the humble bundle app? If so updates are usually on there.
dragonlibrarian

Postby 17-BIT Ben » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:47 pm

I believe this is fixed now, try to grab the update from the Humble app and let us know.
17-BIT Ben

Steam ID: drbinocular
Xbox Live Gamertag: Dr Binocular

Postby dragonlibrarian » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Yep, works fine now. Although I have noticed another small issue, sometimes when you quit or put the game in the background it stays onscreen like a wallpaper, goes away eventually or quicker if you open a new app or game. Not a big issue, just a little annoying.
dragonlibrarian

Return to Technical Issues and Assistance