Sync issue. Can not send the last turn in skull anywhere

While Skulls of the Shogun is an elegant piece of coding magic, there is the .000000002% chance that there are bugs. Get the official list of known bugs, and see what fixes are in store for the title update. If you find one we don't have listed, let us know in here.
Forum rules
By using the Skulls of the Shogun Forums, you acknowledge and agree to the forum rules located here.

Sync issue. Can not send the last turn in skull anywhere

Postby zedarot » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:54 am

I am playing a match online but I cann't finish the match because when I defeat the enemy general, the game doesn't send the turn. The next time I play, the game shows up again with the last round although I have killed the enemy general. If I kill other foes and send the turn, it's OK but why I can not do the same thing with enemy general to finish the match. Anyone can help me?
zedarot

Xbox Live Gamertag: Ha Tien Dat

Re: Sync issue. Can not send the last turn in skull anywhere

Postby coip » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Others have raised this issue in the "Skulls Anywhere Last Turn Deja Vu" thread in this same forum. The administrators there said, as of Feb. 28, that they are working with Microsoft on a patch, although that was some time ago and it hasn't been released yet.
coip

Xbox Live Gamertag: range is good

Postby 17-BIT Borut » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Now that the patch is out, you may want to try this again, hopefully should be resolved.
17-BIT Borut

Postby ktimam » Wed May 01, 2013 3:46 am

Its now failing to send any games (windows 8). It always says it failed to send turn.
ktimam

Xbox Live Gamertag: ktimam

Return to Technical Issues and Assistance